CA LGTBQ Foundation Scholarships

Candice M

Jun 5, 2024, 12:28:03 PMJun 5
to Librarians of Color - LA, APALA, Spectrum Scholars
FYI, please forgive duplication.

Happy Pride Month,

Candice Wing-yee Mack
Co-Chair/Publisher Liaison, APALA Lit Award Committee
Past President, APALA & YALSA
Managing Librarian, Systemwide Teen Services, Los Angeles Public Library
email: Library...@gmail.com | pronouns: she/her

Join us Saturday, June 29, 2024, from 6-9 p.m. for our 2024 APALA Literature Awards Banquet!

🚩San Diego Central Library, Shiley Suite | 📅June 29, 2024 | 🔗https://www.apalaweb.org/apala-lit-awards-banquet-2024/