Helping ELAC student with librarian profile project

Aisha Conner-Gaten, MSLIS

Mar 6, 2024, 9:54:55 PMMar 6
Hi list!

ELAC Student Elizabeth Rodriguez is doing an art subject project with librarians! As her art Subject; she’s looking for cool librarians with neat hobbies:

As a current photography student at East Los Angeles College I am looking forward to creating a documentary within the community. Pre-titled "Your local librarian", this photo documentary will showcase librarians as librarians, a person who is seen as someone knowledgeable and well versed within a system of books and information. The catch? Not only showcasing their professional selfs in their work environment but also showcasing their niche hobbies that show their personality and uniqueness. Thanks Cynthia for your help. For any librarian interested and curious to see this project advance please have them reach me at my email: quirkyeyep...@gmail.com

If you would like to promote your hobby or business through education, hit her up!

Sincerely,

Aisha Conner-Gaten
she/her/hers