AGM 21st Feb 2022 19:30

Ben Johnson

Jan 18, 2022, 3:49:35 PMJan 18
to ll...@googlegroups.com, llsc-newp...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I hope you are all keeping well, had a good festive season well and getting out when possible. I have had some lovely Hike and Fly days and am hoping for a few more to come this winter :-) Very much looking forward to a good Spring with lots of great Scottish adventures with all you guys :-)

Please join us for this years AGM 21st Feb 2022 19:30
The link for the AGM is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82839689164 (Monday 21st 19:30 to 22:30)

We hope to have the latest news about our club, discuss our committee with opportunities to join and hear about who has won the trophies from last year's achievements.

Below is a link to last year's minutes. Please take time to read them and have any questions ready for the AGM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ddBl3vKF9fXgt9mL9EQ0MttokVNxUiZwZfuTVPO6GLM/edit?usp=sharing

Hope to see you on the hill soon :-)

Cheers,

Ben.