LLSC Winter talks

Mike Jardine

Nov 18, 2021, 11:25:38 AM11/18/21
to LLSC
Hi everyone

We’re pulling together a winter programme of LLSC fireside chats - online, hybrid or real life meetups - still to be determined.

This is your chance to suggest topics or speakers  that you think will be of interest to the LLSC membership in the dark, winter months. All ideas welcome - although no guarantee we’ll be able to cover everything.

Just reply with thoughts here.

Cheers

Mike

Mike Jardine