LLSC BBQ - 25th / 26th June

Neil Craig

Apr 7, 2022, 5:22:42 AM4/7/22
to LLSC

LLSC BBQ - 25th / 26th June

Hi all, the LLSC BBQ & round of Nationals will be taking place this year on the 25th/ 26th of June.

There won’t be a film festival like Coupe Icare or any live bands like Buttermere Bash but it will be a good chance to catch up with folk you havent seen for ages at the BBQ :-)

Hopefully the weather will be flyable and we will get some tasks set for the nationals. (We managed to fly on the Saturday and Sunday last year)

The weekend will be based at the Wiston Campsite near Tinto where there will be a small charge for camping. If you are planning to attend can you please reply to me at neils.a...@gmail.com so I can get an idea of numbers.

Cheers,

Neil Craig

Gordon Smyth

Apr 7, 2022, 6:30:11 AM4/7/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil
That’s a yes from Tina and I and for info not sure if the email address you gave is correct as it was refused by some server!
Will be coming in our motorhome.
Catch you soon
Gordon

Sent from my iPhone

Neil Craig

Apr 7, 2022, 7:14:06 AM4/7/22
to LLSC

Extra points for anyone that spotted the typo in my email address! It should be neils....@gmail.com

Cheers,

Neil

gordon....@btinternet.com

Apr 7, 2022, 7:53:23 AM4/7/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
😂

Jun 18, 2022, 5:52:46 AM6/18/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

Just wondering, is the LLSC bbq a Scottish Nationals or is it just a club thing?  We would like to come & catch up with everyone but neither of us are actually LLSC members anymore. G is SMPC.

Tina

On 7 Apr 2022, at 12:14, Neil Craig <neils....@gmail.com> wrote:

Neil Craig

Jun 18, 2022, 7:31:05 AM6/18/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tina,

It’s a BBQ + Scottish Nationals event, nothing formal so you and Gordon are more than welcome to come along.

Neil

On 18 Jun 2022, at 10:52, 'Tina Wood' via LLSC <ll...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hi guys

Tina Wood

Jun 18, 2022, 8:33:38 AM6/18/22
to ll...@googlegroups.com
Thank you

Tina

Kenny Cooper

Jun 20, 2022, 7:56:39 AM6/20/22
to LLSC googlegroup
Hi Neil
I think I have joined Telegram group, no idea how to use it 🙁