Trouble reading WINDOW Database

Shane Prasad

Apr 16, 2024, 3:45:11 PMApr 16
to THERM
Hi,
Is there any remedy to fix this pop up...
I am currently using THERM 7.4.4 and WINDOW 7.4.14.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled these two apps to see if this helps.
I have opened the .mdb on a different lapton to see if any glazing library issues.

Seems to be an isolated issue with my PC. and not my laptop.
Screenshot 2024-04-16 094654.jpg

Sophie Martin

May 16, 2024, 5:25:10 PMMay 16
to THERM

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I'm running into the same problem.

Thanks,
Sophie

Zugur Rakhmanov

May 17, 2024, 1:06:04 PMMay 17