THERM / WINDOW 8.0 now on our website

Robin Mitchell

Mar 12, 2024, 6:31:37 PMMar 12
to THERM
I have just posted version 8.0 of both THERM and WINDOW on our software download pages.

THERM

WINDOW
https://windows.lbl.gov/window-software-downloads

Please keep in mind these are both Research Versions, and are still in development, so we would like users to test them but not use them for certification or other "real" work.

Please also post an issues you find to this forum, so that we can continue to fix problems and develop the features.

Thank you for your interest in our software.

Robin Mitchell

Angus Collins

Mar 12, 2024, 10:31:47 PMMar 12
to THERM
Thanks Robin,
You may want to start a known issues thread as currently it seems quite unstable.
I.e. Currently once you've run a calculation you must save and close before making changes and re-calculating, otherwise the program will force close.
Copying a polygon will paste it with a black colour (Model seems to still work though)

Robin Mitchell

Mar 13, 2024, 12:56:13 PMMar 13
to Angus Collins, THERM
Angus

Thank you for that feedback.

I will start a Known Issues section on the download page.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

D. Charlie Curcija/LBNL

Apr 9, 2024, 6:38:50 PMApr 9
to THERM
I am not experiencing this problem (i.e., changing something in the model and recalculating without first saving and closing). Can you send more specifics about the issue?

Charlie