Color flux magnitude and Color infrared (THERM 7.8) CALCULATION

Wiktor

Apr 5, 2024, 9:38:30 AMApr 5
to THERM
Why does the program count the transition of a color gradient with one core, which should be the task of the graphics card, which would calculate it in a fraction of a second. Even if it is a problem for programmers to change the graphics card to perform calculations, why does the task count only one core (one thread) even though it counts it in fragments anyway - the task is divided.

D. Charlie Curcija/LBNL

Apr 9, 2024, 6:53:41 PMApr 9
to THERM
We would welcome any programming help to speed this up and make it not interrupt display randomly. Another help would be needed to upgrade dxf import. Our resources are mostly devoted to technical algorithm development and we don't have resources to devote to some of these "nice to have" issues.