Feedback about the value of LBNL windows software tools

D. Charlie Curcija/LBNL

Jul 11, 2024, 4:42:30 PM (4 days ago) Jul 11
to THERM
Dear WINDOW and THERM users,

We are looking for your feedback about the value of LBNL windows software tools. How do they help you in your everyday work/practice? Any interesting outcomes from using our tools that you would like to share? Also, please let us know how your work would be affected if our windows software tools were no longer developed and maintained?

We greatly appreciate if you can share your experience and feedback