Mesh error

Michaela Holbusová

Apr 19, 2024, 5:31:49 PMApr 19
to THERM
Therm 7.8 is not allowing me to run the calculation.  Initially I will get the following message:

could you advise me? I'm a beginner in the program, I've modeled it several times and still the same error.

Thank you Holbusova
vykonzolovanie therm detail.spravny.bak
1.jpg
2.jpg
vykonzolovanie therm detail.spravny.dwg

Michaela Holbusová

Apr 19, 2024, 5:31:50 PMApr 19
to THERM
1.jpg2.jpg
Hi,

Therm 7.8 is not allowing me to run the calculation.  Initially I will get the following message:

I'm a beginner in thermals and I can't help myself. Could you help me remove this defect? I sat on it from lunch to night yesterday and modeled it several times, but I still have the same error. Thank you Holbusová
vykonzolovanie therm detail.dwg
vykonzolovanie therm detail.dxf
vykonzolovanie therm detail.spravny.dxf
vykonzolovanie therm detail.spravny.dwg
vykonzolovanie therm detail.dxf 1.dwg1.bak
vykonzolovanie therm detail.spravny.bak

Robin Mitchell

Apr 19, 2024, 5:33:14 PMApr 19
to Michaela Holbusová, THERM
It doesn't seem like you have provided the THERM (*.thm) file.

If you can attach that file I can take a look at it.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory