Therm Simulation Contractor

Paul

Feb 28, 2024, 10:16:47 PMFeb 28
to THERM
Hello,

I work for a new fiberglass door manufacturer.  We want to simulate the thermal performance of our door slabs using Therm software but do not want to spend the time to learn the software.  We would like to hire someone on an hourly basis to perform the simulations.  I can provide DWG drawings and any information about the doors.

Thanks,

Paul

Speckel Support

Feb 29, 2024, 2:06:04 AMFeb 29
to Paul, THERM

Learning is half the fun!

Regards,

Darren O’Dea

Director and Co-Founder

Book a Session

This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent those of Speckel Pty Ltd. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply email and delete it from your system. You may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

David Collins

Feb 29, 2024, 1:11:16 PMFeb 29
to THERM
Hello Paul,

I do contract work modelling the energy balance of buildings (Passive House).   I may be able to help you out.
We can chat next week.

Best,

David Collins
Victoria, BC