Crop Evapotranspiration and Crop growth Model integration into TRNSYS.

Muhammad Kashif

Feb 22, 2024, 9:31:43 PMFeb 22
to THERM

Hello everyone,

I am currently attempting to model a greenhouse with crops inside using TRNSYS. I have both the crop evapotranspiration model (mathematical equation) and the crop growth model. However, I am unsure how to code and integrate these models into TRNSYS. The rationale for this integration is that crop evapotranspiration and growth change over time, thereby influencing the overall energy balance of the greenhouse and, consequently, its energy requirements. Could anyone suggest a method for accomplishing this, or perhaps offer alternative approaches for incorporating these models into TRNSYS?

Best regards, Kashi