Printing with Legend

David Collins

Jan 11, 2024, 4:46:12 PMJan 11
to THERM
Hello,
I'm printing to PDF but the legend is not included in the PDF that is produced.  The Results Display Option is "Color Infared [1] pixel resolution.  I have the Show Color Legend box checked, and the legend is displayed on the screen upon completion of the calculation.

I checked the 6.3 manual, but didn't see those options.  It's not in the 7.3 Quick Start either.

I don't see a way to include the legend in the resulting pdf after I Print to PDF.  Is it possible to include the legend in the Print to PDF.

Thank you.

Robin Mitchell

Jan 11, 2024, 4:50:35 PMJan 11
to David Collins, THERM
It looks like THERM is not showing the legend in the PDF. I will log an issue.

In the meantime, I guess the best option would be to take a screenshot ... not very satisfactory, but at least you would be both the IR image and the legend.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory