'CR Model is being used without a radiation enclosure surrounding the inside glazing surface'

Adella Nov

Jun 13, 2024, 12:35:58 PMJun 13
to THERM
Hi,

I have an issue regarding my therm model:

I have placed my calculations in: and I keep getting this error:

'CR Model is being used without a radiation enclosure surrounding the inside glazing surface'

Can someone please help me?

Robin Mitchell

Jun 13, 2024, 1:04:31 PMJun 13
to Adella Nov, THERM
You need to use Boundary Conditions defined with the Radiation Model set to "AutoEnclosure".
image.png

Looking at the definition of the BC, you can see that the Radition Model is set to AutoEnclosure

image.png

If you look at the files in the "Sample" folder in the THERM working folder

C:\Users\Public\LBNL\THERM7.8\Samples

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory