Trouble Loading Library File

Seyma

Dec 18, 2023, 2:14:58 PM12/18/23
to THERM
Hello Support Team,
I have successfully installed Therm 7.8.71.0 and I calculated a warm bridge. When I have opened once more program, error screen 'Trouble Loading Library File' came directly(Picture1).
Now I cannot use properly program. I cannot calculate, another error screen came. (Picture2). Also, I cannot load even Library. I have several times tried reinstallation to solve the problem. But that's not working.
Thank you in advance.
Seyma

Picture 2.PNG
Picture 1.PNG

Robin Mitchell

Dec 18, 2023, 2:24:29 PM12/18/23
to Seyma, THERM
Can you email me your therm7.8.ini file?

It is located here
C:\Users\Public\LBNL\Settings

It controls where the program is looking for those libraries.

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

Robin Mitchell

Dec 18, 2023, 2:24:59 PM12/18/23
to Seyma, THERM
And also please email the THERM file.

Robin

shane carey

May 2, 2024, 12:31:47 PMMay 2
to THERM
Hi,

I was wondering if there was any resolution found for this issue? I'm using 7.8.74.0.

 I'm able to work around it by resetting my settings and material library files to default files, but this issue will pop up again after I make material library changes and run simulations.

When the error does occur, the settings file still shows the default file pathways.

Thanks,
Shane