Therm for Window 11

Rahul Jangid

Jun 21, 2024, 1:42:55 PM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to THERM
Which version of Therm software will be supported by MS Window 11

Robin Mitchell

Jun 21, 2024, 1:44:00 PM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to Rahul Jangid, THERM
The latest version of 7.8 should work with MS Windows 11.

If you have any issues with that version and OS, please let me know so that we can address them.

Thanks

Robin

--
You can view the THERM forum online at:
https://groups.google.com/g/LBNL-THERM

Robin Mitchell
Building Technology and Urban Systems Division
Energy Technologies Area
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory