aplying lasground to cliffs and coastal line

Roberto Martínez Orosa

Jun 15, 2021, 8:01:51 AM6/15/21
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello everybody,

I am trying to classify  the coast of some Mediterranean islands and I am having trouble with it.

Lasground clasifies as "nonground" the cliffs all along the coast. There is a good way to get a better classification?
Clipping the cliffs area using the -extrafine and -coarse for the rest (the islands are pretty flat)

There is a less rustic way of doing it?

Thanks in advance.

I attach a snapshot of the classfication.
Captura.JPG

Jochen Rapidlasso

Apr 20, 2022, 8:09:32 AM4/20/22
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
see this answer