[laslib] in-memory array-of-struct XYZ points to LAZ+COPC

jerome.c...@gmail.com

May 27, 2024, 11:42:29 AMMay 27
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi all,

working on a c++ tool that processes points and then export the point cloud as LAZ 1.4 with the lastest lastools/laslib and that is working fine.
Now i want to support the COPC format, and for that I'm looking at the inspiring src/lascopcindex.cpp source code, but it is a quite long and complexe main function to work with. Trying to refactor the source code to better understand what i need to do and with options/branch i need, to export my in-memory array-of-struct layout points.

any advice or example would be welcome

thanks in advance