lasvoxel error

Glen Shennan

May 29, 2024, 11:37:26 AMMay 29
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
I'm using the command

lasvoxel64  -i in.laz -o "out.laz" -step 0.1 -compute_mean_xyz -ignore_class 2

and getting the error

ERROR: this tool does not process '-ignore_xxxx' options

This seems strange, as the -ignore_class parameter is mentioned in the lasvoxel documentation as being useful. What is going on here? I can't find any mention of this error on the internet.

Thanks,

Glen

Jochen Rapidlasso

May 31, 2024, 7:45:20 AMMay 31
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi Glen,
thanks for the hint. This was a bug in lasvoxel and will be fixed in the next version (~1-2 weeks).
If you need this change urgently we can also make a beta pre-release for windows or linux.

Cheers,

Jochen @rapidlasso

Glen Shennan

May 31, 2024, 8:45:49 AMMay 31
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi Jochen,

Thanks for the reply. All good, I have worked around by extracting by class and then merging again. Happy to wait for the next release.

Cheers,

Glen