Using LAStools in ArcGIS Pro modelbuilder

Evert Van Bever

May 3, 2024, 1:34:54 PMMay 3
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hello community

I am using LASTools to get trees out of pointclouds. I worked out a whole method in QGIS, however the client I am working for uses ArcGIS Pro. As there are no folder processing tools in ArcGIS Pro I am using an iterator. However after the first tool it does not seem to work.

I tried using .laz .las and also keeping files in one folder rather then in multiple folders. Anyone that knows what I do wrong? Thanks in advance.

Pictures: the model in QGIS, what I Do in ArcGIS Pro and the error I getqgis.png

arcgis_pro.png

error.png