2022 Geo Week Awards

Jorge Delgado

Dec 1, 2021, 2:20:34 PM12/1/21
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
The 2022 Geo Week Awards (LiDAR Leader Awards) are open for the LiDAR Leader Awards.

I think it would be a fair recognition by the LiDAR community to recognize Martin Isenburg for his work during all these years, many of us have learned thanks to his courses, his software, and his ideas.

The link is:

Let's hope he will be chosen.

A big hug,
Jorge

Alejandro Hinojosa

Dec 2, 2021, 1:32:02 AM12/2/21
to last...@googlegroups.com
I have already proposed Martin.
More support will help.
Alejandro

--
Download LAStools at
https://rapidlasso.de

Alejandro Hinojosa
CICESE

Terje Mathisen

Dec 2, 2021, 2:07:10 AM12/2/21
to last...@googlegroups.com, Alejandro Hinojosa
I agree, so I filled in almost the entire form before I realized that they were asking for way too much personally identifying information, i.e. nearly all the fields were required, not just a unique name/email. :-(

Terje

Alejandro Hinojosa wrote:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lastools/CA%2Bq%3DZkmFR_69tKMVBf5W%3DTzMtyptsSC3SmnGWz4zOEfBHVQiJw%40mail.gmail.com.

--