Quotation marks in las2las

Paul Manley

Aug 23, 2021, 3:25:16 PM8/23/21
to last...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to use las2las to -set_ogc_wkt and noticed the lasinfo of the output files have the all of the " removed. Is there some syntax or command to avoid this?

Thanks,

Paul

Martin Isenburg

Aug 27, 2021, 1:59:14 PM8/27/21
to LAStools - efficient command line tools for LIDAR processing
Hi,

I know this is annoying. You need a slash /" (or is it a backslash \") in front of every quotation mark to prevent them from getting stripped  out.

Martin

--
Download LAStools at
http://lastools.org

Paul Manley

Aug 27, 2021, 2:45:06 PM8/27/21
to last...@googlegroups.com
FYI it is backslash \

Regards,
Paul Manley

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 1:04 PM Paul Manley <manl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will give it a go, thanks! Thank goodness for find and replace!

Regards,
Paul Manley