LAZ Specification 1.4 available for download

Silke Kämmerer

Jun 21, 2024, 8:55:54 AMJun 21
to LAStools - efficient tools for LiDAR processing
Hi all,

we are pleased to inform you that the LAZ Specification 1.4 is now available for download on our website: https://rapidlasso.de/laszip/.

Your feedback is welcome. Please use the email address provided in the specification.

Thank you for using LAStools :-)

Cheers, Silke
CEO rapidlasso GmbH - LAStools LiDAR Processing

Howard Butler

Jun 24, 2024, 4:13:22 PM (12 days ago) Jun 24
to last...@googlegroups.com
Silke,

Thank you so much for investing in the development of this specification. The community will greatly benefit from it being available, and I hope it leads to LAZ being even more prevalent in commercial and government usage.

Cheers!

Howard

--
Download LAStools at
https://rapidlasso.de

Kirk Waters - NOAA Federal

Jun 25, 2024, 6:25:22 AM (11 days ago) Jun 25
to last...@googlegroups.com
Silke,
As Howard said, thank you very much for investing in this. It helps us all. We've been users of LAZ for a long time and hope to see it as a recognized standard someday. This was an important step in that direction.

Kirk Waters, PhD
NOAA Office for Coastal Management
Applied Sciences Program