Happy Hour Meet Up

April Mettler

Oct 30, 2015, 3:05:21 PM10/30/15
to LAM-SD
Happy Halloween everyone!

Since it has been nearly a year since we have all met up, let's meet for a happy hour (around 5:30ish), on a Thursday before the end of the year. I'm thinking URBN pizza in North Park but am open to other suggestions. What day works best for everyone?

Hope to see you all soon :)

April

Smedberg, Heather

Oct 30, 2015, 3:14:45 PM10/30/15
to LAM-Sa...@googlegroups.com

Fantastic! Any Thursday works for me! Thanks for getting us back on track, April.

Heather

Kim Schwenk

Nov 1, 2015, 6:20:11 PM11/1/15
to LAM-Sa...@googlegroups.com
Hi April,
I could also do a Thursday! Thanks for sparking up the list!

Kim

April Mettler

Nov 3, 2015, 2:44:38 PM11/3/15
to LAM-SD
Let's meet URBN pizza in North Park at 5:30-6ish on November 19th. I'll make reservations under my name, so whoever gets there first can check in. Please let me know if you plan on going!

Looking forward to pizza and LAM chats!

April

Stephanie M.

Nov 3, 2015, 3:07:38 PM11/3/15
to LAM-Sa...@googlegroups.com
November 19 sounds great!  Count me in!

Stephanie

L. Clark

Nov 3, 2015, 3:10:40 PM11/3/15
to LAM-SD
I'll be there.

Annalise Berdini

Nov 4, 2015, 11:22:07 AM11/4/15
to LAM-SD
Oh bummer, I'll be heading home for a wedding. Count me in for the next one!

Annalise

April Mettler

Nov 16, 2015, 12:13:08 PM11/16/15
to LAM-SD
Happy Monday everyone!
Just a reminder to let me know if you plan on attending this Thursday to let me know so I can place a semi-accurate reservation.

Thanks!
April

Garcia-Spitz, Cristela

Nov 16, 2015, 1:26:57 PM11/16/15
to LAM-SD

I’ll be there. Looking forward to it!

-Cristela

Cristela Garcia-Spitz

Digital Library Development Program Project Manager

UC San Diego Library| cgarci...@ucsd.edu | 858.822.7906

Nov 17, 2015, 5:09:46 PM11/17/15
to LAM-Sa...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there, if for a wee bit!

Kim

April Mettler

Nov 19, 2015, 4:43:14 PM11/19/15
to LAM-SD
Hi Everybody,
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this evening! I made the reservation for a few more people than those that RSVP'd so if you didn't RSVP but still want to join, please do.

Thanks!
April