Notices and Reminders

aha...@lacinc.org

May 28, 2024, 3:23:42 PMMay 28
to Lake Arrowhead Community Newsletter

Clubhouse 1:  The Clubhouse 1 Pool will be closed from Tuesday, May 28th to May 31st for the installation of a new furnace.  Also, the showers will not be available.

Free Aquatic Plant Workshops at Lake Arrowhead:  We are offering 2 weekend workshops at Lake Arrowhead 's Clubhouse 1 (40 Fairview Terrace, Limerick) to help familiarize our community with some of our aquatic plants.

Sunday, June 2 from 11AM-1PM

and

Saturday, June 8 from 11AM-1PM

We will have live plant samples available in trays of water for easy handling and identification. It's going to be fun!

If you are interested in joining us, please email Debbie at  at deb...@mixmox.com to register so we can get an idea of how many samples to bring for our weekend sessions.