Annual LACC Golf Tournament

Amy Harris

Apr 26, 2021, 11:35:17 AM4/26/21
to LAC Newsletters
Our 13th Annual LACC Golf Tournament is on this year. We are booked for Friday July 16th, 2021. This is a great opportunity to support our great mission in a few different ways:

* Come Play
* Become a Sponsor
* Donate a raffle item
* Purchase tickets for the raffle or 50/50 drawing.

Here is the information for each of the ways listed above.

Come Play - Pre-registration is required. Cost is $125 and includes the following:
- 18 holes of golf
- Cart rental
- Welcome gift
- Prizes
- Post event cookout

Become a Sponsor - Cost $200
-Entry to play (or to give) pre-registration required.
-Printed picture of you or your player at the event.
-Business/name sign at one of the 18 holes
-Name in booklet given to all players
-Recognition on LACC Websites
-5 free raffle tickets (you do not have to be present to win)

Donate a raffle item - any new item or gift card of any value. I will arrange to pick up the items. Get recognized/advertisement for your donation. Items will be raffled off the day of the event.

Purchase tickets in advance for the drawing or 50/50 raffle. Contact Beth Howard.

Thank you for your continued support

Please contact me with any questions or if you'd like to be a part of this event in any of the ways mentioned above.

Beth Howard
LACC Event Coordinator
207-272-3921 (text is ok)