Updates and Reminders

aha...@lacinc.org

Apr 17, 2024, 10:56:36 AMApr 17
to Lake Arrowhead Community Newsletter
Annual Billing: The Annual Billing Coupons were mailed out at the end of March. If you have not received yours, please contact the Office at 207-247-5239. Thank you.

Ledgemere Dam:   We have received notice from Eagle Creek Renewable Energy that the work to the flashboard of Ledgemere Dam has been completed and the lake level has returned to normal.

Earth Day Clean Up Reminder:  Earth Day is April 22! Let's use this as an opportunity to pick up trash along our roads and shorelines to keep our community clean. Litter is not only unsightly, but it can be hazardous to us, the environment and wildlife.

A generous donor has offered to provide pizza and water at Clubhouse 2 on Old Portland Rd, at 2PM on Saturday, April 20 (weather permitting) for participants. If you can't pick up litter on Saturday, it's fine to pick another day that fits your schedule. It all helps.

Thank you.