Kitzur SA 142:2 Mishlo'ach Manos

1 view

Richard

Feb 5, 2014, 7:20:59 PM2/5/14
to Kitzur List

The Kitzur S"A paskens that Mishlo'ach Manos must consist of food that is ready to eat.

Yet, I have received Mishlo'ach Manos consisting of ingredients to a recipe, where one has to prepare the food in order to eat it. What's the basis for giving raw ingredients instead of a finished, ready-to-eat product?
Shalom and Best Regards,
RRW

MISTAKES are always forgivable
If you have the courage to admit them.

Jacob Teller

Feb 5, 2014, 7:54:24 PM2/5/14
to KitzurShu...@googlegroups.com
I know of no basis sending raw food. - I learned always that it has to be ready to eat food.