HNA General meeting **New location and date**

Mari

May 14, 2024, 11:16:04 PMMay 14
to Highlands Neighborhood Association

Hello Highlanders!

Please join us and help spread the word about our next Highland General Meeting at the Kirkland Maintenance Center at 915 8th St (across from Deru) on Wednesday, May 22 at 7PM.

Our speaker will be Kurt Dresner, co-founder of Livable Kirkland https://www.liveablekirkland.org/

He will address issues like: Why is housing in Kirkland so expensive? What can be done to make it easier to make friends and feel like part of the community? He will tell us ways in which Liveable Kirkland is working to address these issues. Come find out how you can help bring about a more Liveable Kirkland!

Join us in person or via zoom at:

Zoom link for HNA meeting

Extra time we can spend getting to know our neighbors attending the meeting, so come join us in person!

Our next big event is the joint Highland/Norkirk picnic! Deru will provide free food. There will also be great music and fun games. Save the tentative date: Saturday, August 24, 2024 from noon to 3PM.