405 BRT meeting with WSDOT & ST Dec. 16 at 7 pm

Karen Story

Dec 10, 2020, 10:55:09 AM12/10/20
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

Please join City of Kirkland Transportation Manager Joel Pfundt, plus representatives from Sound Transit and WSDOT, for a Highlands Neighborhood Zoom meeting to address our questions regarding the planned 405 Bus Rapid Transit station and Traffic, Parking, and Noise Impacts in the Highlands:

Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 7 pm

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://kirklandwa-gov.zoom.us/j/96269199932?pwd=UjdHdGlMYkE3LzZoRk5rN3BGbkk3Zz09

Meeting ID: 962 6919 9932 Passcode: 812715

The purpose of the meeting is to address our questions regarding Traffic, Parking, and Noise Impacts in the Highlands including the following:

§         Are there any traffic models showing the impact of a drop-off in the Highlands?

§         Is the drop-off location a "done deal"?

§         Will there be drop-off options of any kind in the other three quadrants?

§         Are there any ideas for shuttling people from the north end of the Highlands to the station?

§         There is concern about transit users parking on streets in the south end of the Highlands. Is there any way to guess how many cars that could be?

Karen Story

Dec 15, 2020, 7:34:19 PM12/15/20
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com