Spring Egg Hunt

Mari

Apr 11, 2022, 11:16:32 AM4/11/22
to Highlands Neighborhood Association
We are so happy to bring back the Highlands Neighborhood Egg Hunt this year!
  • Location: Highlands Park (11210 NE 102nd St, Kirkland, WA 98033)
  • Date & Time: Saturday, April 16 at 11am *** Please come early, the egg hunt begins promptly at 11am.
  • Please bring 12 treat filled eggs per child participating in the egg hunt. Parents will "hide" their eggs before the event. We have designated areas for younger and older children to safely participate in the egg hunt.
We will be following the most recent COVID guidelines from Washington State and Public Health – Seattle & King County. Please ensure all consumable treats are pre-packaged and any eggs that are re-used are sanitized.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year at the Egg Hunt!