Neighborhood Zoom meeting Wed, Jan 20: Crime updates

Karen Story

Jan 13, 2021, 11:10:57 PM1/13/21
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

Our next neighborhood Zoom meeting will be:

Wed, January 20 at 7 pm

The topic is crime. Neighborhood Resource Officer Tiffany Trombley will cover the following:

  • Highlands crime overview; what types and numbers of crimes occurred in our neighborhood in 2020
  • How does the 2020 crime data compare to previous years
  • How does Highlands crime compare to other neighborhoods in Kirkland
  • How does Kirkland crime compare to surrounding cities like Redmond, Bellevue, Bothell
  • Crime prevention tips (car prowls, home prowls, mail theft, etc.)
  • Ways to report crimes
  • Are there any data that suggest whether property crimes might increase around the new BRT station on I-405
  • Q&A

Please send me any additional topics you would like Officer Trombley to address.

Join Zoom Meeting https://kirklandwa-gov.zoom.us/j/96336380144

Meeting ID: 963 3638 0144

One tap mobile +12063379723,,96336380144# US (Seattle)