Fwd: You’re Invited! I-405/NE 85th Street Interchange & Inline BRT Station Project virtual project update meeting - June 18, noon to 1:30 p.m.

Kevin Dunlap

Jun 5, 2024, 1:00:30 PMJun 5
to kirkland...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: I405SR167Program <I405SR16...@wsdot.wa.gov>
Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2024, 9:32 AM
Subject: You’re Invited! I-405/NE 85th Street Interchange & Inline BRT Station Project virtual project update meeting - June 18, noon to 1:30 p.m.
To: I405SR167Program <I405SR16...@wsdot.wa.gov>

Traffic changes on Northeast 85th Street for major construction work under I-405 starting as early as Saturday, June 29. Join our online project update meeting on June 18 to learn more.

As part of ongoing construction activities, crews will implement a series of temporary traffic changes throughout July. These temporary traffic changes include lane realignment, lane shifts, lane reductions, and turning queue lane reductions. These temporary traffic changes will allow crews to complete major construction work on Northeast 85th Street while simultaneously allowing travelers to move through the area.

Residents and businesses near the I-405/Northeast 85th Street Interchange may also continue to experience noise, dust, and vibration from construction work and equipment while crews complete work during these temporary traffic changes.

Join our June 18 online meeting to learn more about upcoming traffic changes

At the meeting, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the upcoming construction work, ask questions, and find out how to stay informed. The project team will hold this meeting via Zoom on Tuesday, June 18 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.

Register here: https://bit.ly/45bBXoc

Not able to make it? WSDOT will post a recording to the project webpage within one week after the meeting. Please feel free to register for the meeting even if you can’t attend, and we will email you the recording when it’s available.

We strive to host inclusive, accessible meetings that enable all people to engage and participate fully. We will conduct this meeting in English with automated live captioning. To request language interpretation, meeting accommodations, or for questions about accessibility, please call us at (425) 224-2423 or email us at I405SR16...@wsdot.wa.gov by Tuesday, June 11. Accommodation options are also available on the meeting registration page.

About the I-405/NE 85th Street Interchange and Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Station Construction Project

The Washington State Department of Transportation, Sound Transit, and design-build contractor Graham Contracting, Ltd. began construction on the I-405/Northeast 85th Street Interchange and Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Station Construction Project this past summer.

Once finished, the project will improve access to the Express Toll Lane (ETL) system and offer more reliable transportation options for everyone in Kirkland – no matter how you get around.

Project Webpage | I405SR16...@wsdot.wa.gov | 425-224-2423

Warmly,

Samantha DeMars-Hanson

Communications

I-405/SR 167 Program

Cell: 360-739-4314 | samantha.de...@consultant.wsdot.wa.gov

WSDOT on the Web: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Blog