March 15 General Meeting 7pm at City Hall South Entrance

Mari

Mar 8, 2023, 11:58:02 AM3/8/23
to Highlands Neighborhood Association

Hello Highlands Neighbors!

I hope to see you at our next general Highland Neighborhood meeting on Wednesday, March 15, 2023, at 7PM at City Hall. Enter City Hall via the south door entrance. Our speakers are Allison Zike, deputy director City of Kirkland, to talk about the Station Area Plan and Lisa Ayrult, from FairVote Washington, to explain what ranked choice voting is.

Bonus: Apple tasting/voting contest for everyone who comes!  If not, please join us via Zoom:

Join Zoom meeting

Add it to your calendar:

Google calendar

Outlook calendar

Yahoo calendar

Station Area Plan code amendments maybe finalized at the March 21 City meeting. You can learn more about the hearing at the Planning Commission webpage, and the meeting materials for the Station Area are linked here.

Allison Zike, AICP | Deputy Director

City of Kirkland | Planning & Building Department

az...@kirklandwa.gov | 425.587.3259

Ranked-choice voting (RCV) is a simple improvement to the way we vote. Vote for candidates in the order you prefer: 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice, and so on. If your favorite can’t win, your vote counts for your next choice.

Lisa A. Ayrault

Executive Director, FairVote Washington | fairvotewa.org

Mari

Mar 14, 2023, 7:12:28 PM3/14/23
to Highlands Neighborhood Association
Hope you can join us in person or via Zoom tomorrow. Reminder entrance is the opposite side of the main City Hall entrance -- the south side.
Mari Bercaw
Highland Chair