HNA General meeting tomorrow at 7PM (rescheduled from last Wed)

Mari

Mar 22, 2022, 12:12:37 PMMar 22
to Highlands Neighborhood Association

Meeting agenda March 23, 2022, HNA General Meeting at 7PM

Speakers:

7:10 PM Michael Olson, Director of Finance and Administration, City of Kirkland

This year is the preparation year for the 2023-2024 Budget. If you have any questions, you want Michael to be prepared to answer, please email him at mol...@kirklandwa.gov.  Kirkland's General Fund Revenue for 2021-2022 Budget is $266,974,268!

7:45 PM Ken MacKenzie

Station Area Plan information and the discussion with the City of Kirkland about building heights, connectivity and more!

Please email me if you have suggestions for speakers for our next meeting in May.

Zoom KirklandNA is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: HNA General Meeting

Time: Mar 23, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://kirklandwa-gov.zoom.us/j/99964877053?pwd=dkIyK0hlNU1SV2wraHg3Nmwrc2ZVZz09

Meeting ID: 999 6487 7053

Passcode: 264818