Wednesday March 20 general meeting at 7pm at City Hall, south entrance

Mari

Mar 9, 2024, 7:02:25 PMMar 9
to Highlands Neighborhood Association
Hello Wonderful Highland Neighbors!

I hope to see you at our next general meeting on Wednesday, March 20, in the Peter Kirk room at City Hall, south entrance at 7PM.
John Tymcyszyn, Kirkland's new council member will give a short talk so we will have time to get to know your neighbors, bring up any neighborhood topics of interenst and have some snacks.

Our neighborhood had a very high percentage complete the City of Kirkland survey about undersanding why the pool ballot did not pass. Way to go Highlanders! You can view the results of the survey at:

With the time change tonight, it will still be light out when our meeting starts!
Cheers,
Mari Bercaw