Meeting - May 17, 2022 - 9:00 AM

Mary Mehsikomer

May 13, 2022, 1:06:48 PM5/13/22
to Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)
Hello KIC Members:

Our last meeting of the 2021-22 School Year will be held Tuesday,  May 17, at 9:00 am. We are still meeting virtually, so we will connect in my Cisco Web Ex Classroom at https://sourcewelltech.webex.com/meet/mary.mehsikomer

The agenda is available at https://tinyurl.com/27e44k4h. We will be having a lively discussion on one of my favorite topics - Digital Citizenship as School Culture. I hope you will all take a break from your busy end of year activities and join in.

An additional bit of news is that we have an ISTE Certification cohort (all virtual) scheduled to start on June 1. If you are interested there is more information HERE

Me and my Sourcewell Technology colleagues look forward to seeing you all on Tuesday.

Mary