ISD728 Open Tech Assistant Positions

Troy Anderson

Jul 28, 2022, 10:20:48 PM7/28/22
to Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)

We have three technology positions open until filled at ISD 728 Elk River Schools at the locations below. These jobs work during the school year and are off during summer, start date August 22nd.

  • Prairie View Elementary School in Otsego, MN
  • Rogers High School in Rogers, MN
  • Elk River High School in Elk River MN

Posting info available at this link: https://www.generalasp.com/elkrivermn/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Support+Staff+(Assistant)&subcategory=Technology+Assistant

The Technology Assistant maintains technology and assists staff and students with technology needs throughout their site, using a combination of Windows and Apple computers, iPads, Chromebooks and related systems.  ISD 728 schools use iPad carts grades K-2, chromebook carts grades 3-4, and 1:1 chromebooks grades 5-12. Teachers are primarily on MacBooks with Jamf Pro, using Smart/Newline panels, Google Workspace and Schoology to integrate digital teaching resources. The Building Technology Assistant works an 8 hour day on teacher contact days (mid-August through early June). Starting pay is $19.87 per hour.  Benefits handbook available here Teaching Assistants and Paraprofessionals.

For more information, visit our district website or contact me with any questions.