Register for Let's Go MN Summer Institute

Matthew Sylva

May 29, 2024, 1:29:36 PMMay 29
to Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)

The Let's Go MN Planning Team would like to invite you to...

Get ready to experience the excitement and thrill of The Great Minnesota iPad Get Together!

Join us to learn from amazing educators who will share innovative ways to engage students with Apple tools. The day will include learning opportunities on both iPad and MacBook. You will be sure to walk away with ideas that will maximize your students engagement, productivity, and creativity.

Let's Go MN Summer Institute

“The Great Minnesota iPad Get Together”

Thursday, August 15th - 8:45a - 3:00p

Simley High School

The food trucks are warming up, the breakouts are being designed, and the entertainment is getting finalized. Now we need YOUR energy to create a great day of learning! The Let's Go Summer Institute is open to ALL educators across the state, so bring your friends! We hope to see you there!

Register for the FREE event: LINK

Learn more at the Let's Go MN Website