Register Now - Let's Go MN Summer Institute

Kari Gerhart

Jun 27, 2024, 4:20:53 PMJun 27
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com
Hello All-
I hope your summer is off to a great start. If you haven't signed up for the Let's Go iPad Summer Institute yet, consider this your friendly reminder to do so! We would love to have you join us! This event will feature learning sessions on both iPad and MacBook, guaranteeing you leave with fresh ideas to enhance your students' engagement, productivity, and creativity.

Let's Go MN Summer Institute

“The Great Minnesota iPad Get Together”

Thursday, August 15th

Simley High School, Inver Grove Heights, MN

In case you missed out on our Summer Institute last year, we've put together a little video clip to give you a glimpse of the excitement and learning that took place. Enjoy!

Register for the FREE event: LINK

Learn more at the Let's Go MN Website

The Let's Go Planning Team

This electronic mail transmission may contain private or confidential data and is intended only for the person(s) named.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this in error, please discontinue reading, notify the sender and delete the message. Inver Grove Heights Schools reserves the right to monitor and review, without further consent, any messages created, sent, or received on its electronic mail system.