Free Ed Tech PD resources from ECMECC

Marc Johnson

Apr 4, 2024, 12:27:51 PMApr 4
to KIC Listserv
Greetings:

Are you looking for engaging and effective ways to integrate technology into your classroom? ECMECC is excited to share a range of free education technology resources designed to support educators of all grade levels. We're a school district cooperative focused on empowering educators, NOT a vendor trying to sell products. Explore how technology can enhance your teaching and student learning and please share these with your staff and colleagues, it costs you nothing!
  • One of our most popular resources is Tech Tidbits. These free, bite-sized online sessions (25 minutes or less) offer practical tips and tricks on a variety of technology tools, applications, and skills. Whether you're a seasoned tech pro or just getting started, Tech Tidbits provides valuable insights you can implement right away in your classroom, with your staff, or for your own professional development.

    https://www.ecmecc.org/tech-tidbits

    You'll find topics on everything from getting the most out of Google apps like Slides and Classroom to using artificial intelligence (AI) effectively in your teaching.

  • Hold onto your hats, folks! David Berner (from SWWC Service Co-op) and Jeremy Mikla (ECMECC) have launched a fresh and funky EdTech Podcast called "Integrate This!" Each week, we'll be dropping new episodes chock-full of tech tools, tips, and trends to transform your teaching game!

    https://www.youtube.com/@Integr8This

    Topics include AI (Magic School, Brisk, SchoolAI and more), Google (many topics), cybersecurity and more!

  • In addition to Tech Tidbits and "Integrate This!", ECMECC offers free monthly Tech Integration Newsletters. Packed with valuable content, these newsletters provide in-depth articles, upcoming events and features, and practical resources to keep you up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in educational technology.

    https://www.ecmecc.org/newsletters

    Watch for information on directly subscribing to come soon!
Thanks for taking a look and we hope you find some of these resources useful!

Regards,

Marc Johnson

Marc Johnson, Executive Director
ECMECC
531 Elmhurst Ave. S.
Braham, MN 55006

Ph. Office: 320-396-5211
Ph. Mobile: 320-425-9097
Twitter: @marccjohnson

ECMECC is 43,000 students, 3200 faculty/administrators and 2400 educational support staff from 18 member school districts and Pine Technical and Community College. ECMECC utilizes technology, information and communication tools to expand educational opportunities for students, staff and community members in East Central Minnesota and beyond. ECMECC was founded in 1983 to make great things happen for students. We still do.