MS Innovation Teacher Position

11 visningar

sean.beaverson

oläst,
1 juni 2022 09:52:212022-06-01
till Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)
Good morning KIC

I have shared this before - we're still seeking candidates for the position linked below. Please don't let the title fool you. This is a legacy FTE that we are looking forward to updating to be more relevant and more future forward. This is an exciting opportunity in a close knit community to design the next iteration of Innovative Technology Computer Applications Teacher (title is open for suggestions even).

Please feel free to reach out with questions, point people my way - or... apply yourself!

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden