Meeting - Tuesday - May 21, 2024 - 9:00 am

Mary Mehsikomer

May 17, 2024, 4:50:53 PMMay 17
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

I hope you are all doing well and starting to enjoy the warm weather and promises of summer.

We have our last KIC meeting of the academic year on Tuesday, May 21, 2024, at 9:00 am. We will have a guest speaker, Amber Doering, who is going to share with us some information on Quizizz – if you would like to set up a free account before Tuesday she will have some activities for us. The link to set up an account is: https://quizizz.com. Amber met with me a few weeks ago and showed me Quizizz and I thought this group might like to learn a little about it. No worries, it is not a sales presentation--just a chance for you to see Quizizz if you are not already familiar with it.

I would also ask those attending to please come ready to share a tip, trick, tool, or tactic that made a difference for you this year. We’ll do a sort of “lightning round” so we can all learn from each one last time before break.

The agenda is linked at https://tinyurl.com/y9ve75nk.

The Zoom link is: https://sourcewell-mn-gov.zoom.us/j/92293441892

I hope you are all able to join us and celebrate a successful school year.

Mary Mehsikomer | Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration Development

Office:   218-541-5314
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov