District 279 (Osseo Area Schools) Opening

Troy Cherry

Nov 10, 2021, 9:30:13 AM11/10/21
to Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)
Posting on behalf of Anthony Padrnos...

Osseo is currently looking for an amazing individual to join our technology leadership team. We have an opening for one of our Technology Coordinator positions. This position specifically provides leadership, direction, and tech oversight over our elementary programs. Ideal candidate has capacity/ ability to provide strategic leadership and a strong understanding of education tech. Ideal for someone looking towards a K-12 tech director career path.

If you know of anyone who may be interested the job posting is below.

Sincerely,

Anthony Padrnos; Ed.S.
Executive Director of Technology
Osseo Area Schools (ISD 279)