Free iPad Get Together - August 15, 2024 - Inver Grove Heights

Mary Mehsikomer

Jun 13, 2024, 1:02:40 PMJun 13
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

Please see the following message from Caroline Little, Director of Instructional Technology at Inver Grove Heights. Those of you in the iPad world might really benefit from this event.

Please see the Let's Go MN Summer Institute information below. We're looking forward to hosting this free PD opportunity in Inver Grove Heights again this year. We'd love to have more teachers joining us so feel free to push this out to any interested parties.

Thank you,

Caroline

Get ready to experience the excitement and thrill of The Let's Go MN Summer Institute: AKA The Great Minnesota Apple Get Together!

Join us to learn from amazing educators who will share innovative ways to engage students with Apple tools. The day will include learning opportunities on both iPad and MacBook. You will be sure to walk away with ideas that will maximize your students' engagement, productivity, and creativity.

Let's Go MN Summer Institute
“The Great Minnesota iPad Get Together”
Thursday, August 15th - 8:45a - 3:00p
Simley High School

The food trucks are warming up, the breakouts are being designed, and the entertainment is getting finalized. Now we need YOUR energy to create a great day of learning! The Let's Go Summer Institute is open to ALL educators across the state, so bring your friends! We hope to see you there!

Register for the FREE event

Learn more at the Let's Go MN Website

Caroline Little

Director of Instructional Technology

ISD 199 - Inver Grove Heights Schools

Lit...@isd199.org

Inspire 199!

Mary Mehsikomer | Principal Solution Consultant

Office:   218-541-5314
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov