MnLC Webinar - Esports: Navigating the Competitive World of Esports in Education - May 15, 2024

Mary Mehsikomer

Apr 17, 2024, 3:30:09 PMApr 17
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

This is to remind you that I will be facilitating a Minnesota Learning Commons (MnLC) conversation on esports on May 15, 2024 at 3:00 pm. The webinar, entitled, Esports: Navigating the Competitive World of Esports in Education, will feature panelists from the University of Minnesota, Minnesota State, Albert Lea Public Schools and Richfield Public Schools.

Please feel free to join us. There is no charge to attend the webinar. I would also appreciate it if you would share this opportunity with others who might be interested. All are welcome. Registration can be done HERE.

Thank you!!

Mary

Mary Mehsikomer | Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration Development

Office:   651-999-6510
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov