[On Painting] Imagekind.com

Duane

Sep 24, 2006, 11:27:32 AM9/24/06
to Keiser-on...@googlegroups.com
Imagekind.com is a new online giclee print company that allows you to upload images to your own personal online gallery and then sell them, framed or unframed. The mark-up is decided by the artist. They do all the packing and shipping and order management.You can also arrange to have the prints available in different sizes and with a variety of frames.

I just uploaded a couple images this week and had a couple of them printed. When I get them I'll post another entry about their quality.

--
Posted by Duane to On Painting at 9/24/2006 08:15:00 AM