AgileKC Meetup on Thursday!

Steve Toalson

Apr 23, 2018, 3:08:14 PM4/23/18
to AgileKC
 Hey All!

If you have not already registered for this Thursdays AgileKC meeting, please do so!  I am about to send an invitation to a larger group of QA folks and I am betting we will 'sell out'.

Thanks!

https://www.meetup.com/Agile-KC/events/249995889/

Join us Thursday for a peek behind the curtain of Automation. Mitchell Maler, from Cerner, will join us to demonstrate the ease in which CI and CD might be applied. We hope to dispel some of the mystery around the difficulties and/or challenges to employ automation into an agile environment. Mitchell will do his best to answer your questions about integrating automation at your shop. He has been instrumental in standing up the automation of several teams within Cerner. It's guaranteed to be a good time.