Testing Symposium 2/15/18 for only $10!!!!

Martin Olson

Jan 26, 2018, 12:17:50 PM1/26/18
to AgileKC
All,

At last night's Agile KC meeting, Steve Toalson shared the news that AgilehoodKC and the KCQAA were holding an event in February around testing.  You can find the registration information about this below:

From my biased viewpoint here's what you need to know:

This could be a huge benefit to your org:
I know Mark Balbes.  He is nothing short of awesome!  To get some of his time in a setting like this is a really, really big deal.  Bring your really hard, technical, specific problems and I'm pretty sure he'll be able to give you some guidance on how to start working through them. (He may not be able to solve them, but he will be able to get you moving.)

This is insanely cheap
$10 with lunch included is basically saying that your going to lunch at the symposium.  You'll happen to spend 4 hours learning at the same time.   Much like my opinion of the KCDC cost, this is a non-decision.  GO!

This will sell out QUICKLY
Do not hesitate.  At the time of posting, there were 36 seats remaining.

\off_soap_box

Really good stuff from AgilehoodKC and KCQAA.

martin