LAKC2018 - Tickets ON SALE Now!

Steve Toalson

Sep 11, 2018, 9:00:15 AM9/11/18
to AgileKC

LAKC 2018 Registration

Registration Opens Sept. 5!
Lean Agile Kansas City is back for year number 4!  The conference is expanding to 2 days, with flexible ticket options.

Attendee Perks:

  • Great Sessions given by Top Lean and Agile Leaders.
  • Attend one day or both.
  • hot breakfast and boxed lunch.
  • Social Hour each evening, including complementary Hors d'oeuvres and adult beverages.
  • Select from expanded format types - Deep Dive sessions (two hours) and Sparks (15 minutes) - or our traditional line up of talks, workshops and Open KC (Open Space).
  • Unlimited Roasterie coffee and tea throughout the day.

Visit the conference site for more information on our
Keynote Talks, open spaces, and our Code of Conduct.

View Ticket Options HERE!
View Ticket Options